Building off of the Descent, the Descent Small offers an even lighter, more condensed solution for quick camera adventures in the field. The shoulder sling carry keeps your DSLR ready for action and easily swings out of the way for outdoor pursuits where efficiency is paramount.
At less than 2lbs, the Descent Small is the minimalist alternative to the original Descent camera pack. The 6 to 8 liter photo bag packs in the essentials in a compact, easy access solution for those quick shots and tough angles you can’t pass up.
Inspired by the Andy Mann Descent pack, the Descent Small was co-designed with Keith Ladzinski as an even lighter, slimmer solution for those more minimalist photography adventures. Whether he's rock climbing or scrambling through technical hikes, Keith looks to the Descent Small for projects that require the easiest access to and top-notch protection for his camera gear.
Keith has become one of the most sought after photographers in the outdoor world, primarily focusing on natural history, extreme sports and advertising. His work sends him to the farthest reaches of the 7 continents on assignment for clients including National Geographic TV, Discovery, Oprah, The Weather Channel, ABC and Red Bull TV. Learn more about Keith here.
- Front accessory organization pocket
- Color coded accessory media pockets under the lid
- Secondary chest strap for additional security
- Reinforced haul handles
- Removable rain cover
- Water resistant 5000mm PU fabric panels for extreme durability in the field
- Sling pack with left shoulder strap carry
- Clamshell access to main camera carrying compartment
- 610d CORDURA® HP
- 210d Nylon Liner
- YKK® Zippers
- 12.5” x 7.75” x 5.75” (H x W x D)
- 366 in3 / 6 L
- 488 in3 / 8 L (Extended)
- Capacity: Up to 15 lbs / 6.8 kgs
- 1 lb 10 oz