A plethora of additional features make this an easy bag to live out of, including a torso ladder adjustment system, easy forward pull waistbelt, lightweight aluminum suspension, smartphone-sized waist belt pockets, side canted water bottle pocket, pocket pass-through compressions straps, ridged EVA back panel padding, and generous lash points for tools.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If your backpacking trip might include some urban travel, then this is the backpack for you.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
A multi-day backpacking and adventure travel pack with roll-top access to main compartment. The removable day pack and U-Zip round out this backpacker’s dream pack.
Buy Now From These Retailers
Buy Now From Mountainsmith.com
- Multi-point ladder adjustment suspension for S/M/L/XL torso range
- TurningFork™ waistbelt framesheet for form fitting over iliac hip bone
- Forward pull waistbelt V adjustment webbing
- PE Framesheet with X configuration AL Stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- Right side angled water bottle pocket
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 305d Multi-Rip Cordura®HP
- 610d Cordura®HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Twin T6 0.75" Aluminum Stays
- 27.75" x 12" x 8.5" / 70.4 x 30.4 x 21.6 cm (H x W x D)
- Waist belt width: 1.5"
- Wait belt circumference: 28" - 48"
- Torso size: 16" - 21"
- 3540 cubic inches / 58 L
- 4025 cubic inches / 66 L (Ext)
- Up to 65 lbs
- 5 lbs 5 oz
- Moroccan Blue: 16-50180-30
- Anvil Grey: 16-50180-65
- Moroccan Blue: 757894324681
- Anvil Grey: 757894324674