Made with durable five section 7075 aluminum, these rugged poles comes with removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and carbide tips for exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree.
For more details and set-up demonstrations, watch here:
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
For the world-traveling adventurer, a trekking pole will need to fit into airline approved luggage. Conveniently, the Halite breaks down to a tiny 16”. Sold as pair.
Buy Now From These Retailers
Buy Now From Mountainsmith.com
- Cork/EVA Handle
- Outerlock (OLS) height adjustment mechanism
- Four collapsible sections with vinyl coated cable connectors
- Collapses to 16" for portability/storage
- Snow baskets and hiking baskets included
- Rubber boot tips
- Adjustable webbing / neoprene wrist straps
- Sold as pair
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Max Load: Up to 160 lbs
- Carbide tip
- 7075 aluminum
- 1 lb 5 oz / 0.6 kg (Pair)
- Fit Range:
- Compressed: 48"
- Extended: 54"