Though the design honors the 35+ year history of this waist pack and has not changed much in shape, modern features make this version of the Day the best yet. Features now include a tuck away waist belt for messenger style carry, removable shoulder strap, traditional front panel bungee, Strapette compatibility (sold separately), interior tablet sleeve, smart phone compatible waist belt pocket, ridged EVA back panel padding with stash pocket, side water bottle holders, hanging inner sanctum pocket, zippered front panel pocket with key clip, bottom compression straps, and a headphone port. We have heard this product used for just about anything including a 3 day backpacking trip in the Sierras. Where will this fanny pack take you?
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you have had a Day pack in your lifetime, you already know how useful it can be. If not, what are you waiting for?
Latest Reviews5 5 5 4 4
But, this pack is amazing as a motorcycle pack. When you wear it, the pack rests on the seat behind you instead of on your back. It looks good and you feel much more stable on the bike than with a rucksack.
And... It doubles as a great tailbag. I clip it on to my rear rack and use the bottle holders to carry extra petrol. Then when you get to camp, you just unclip it and wear it as a pack.
This bag is a 100% better tail bag for dual sport riding than most of the tail bags available for motorcycles. I wish I could post pictures.
It is amazing how I go to this bag first for hiking, at the gym, and around town. It is so versatile.
A staple of gear closets everywhere for the past 35 years. In 2016, the Day gets even more durable with the addition of Cordura® fabric, and all the features you have come to love.
Buy Now From These Retailers
Buy Now From Mountainsmith.com
- Interior foam padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fits up to 32oz)
- Inner Sanctum interior zipped compartment for small valuables
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Removable shoulder straps
- Headphone port
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 13" x 12" x 6" / 33 x 30 x 15 cm (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 800 cubic inches / 13 L
- Up to 15 lbs
- 1 lb 12 oz / 0.8 kg
- Black: 16-10060-01
- Grey: 16-10060-65
- Hops: 16-10060-09
- Huckleberry: 16-10060-49
- Barley: 16-10060-14
- Camo: 16-10060-46
- Red: 16-10060-02
- Blue: 16-10060-39
- Black: 757894324377
- Grey: 757894324384
- Hops: 757894324964
- Huckleberry: 757894324407
- Barley: 757894324414
- Camo: 757894325268
- Red: 757894325060
- Blue: 757894324391