With many of the same features as the full-sized Day pack, you will wonder if you can get away with just owning this light model. Additional features include a removable shoulder strap, air-mesh back panel, dual water bottle holders on each side, and front overlay pocket. With all of these features, you will be the most prepared day hiker at your remote destination.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. For the ultra-light backpacker who needs an additional summit bag, the Daylight is a no brainer.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
The perfect stashable companion pack for longer backpacking trips. Stuffs into its own pocket and is surprisingly durable, thanks to the use of Robic™ Nylon.
Buy Now From These Retailers
Buy Now From Mountainsmith.com
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Removable shoulder strap
- Airmesh backpanel
- Side reinforced bottle pocket (fits up to 22oz)
- Ideal as secondary pack for travel and backpacking
- Reversible inside zippered pocket for "tuck & stash" carry of pocket
- Tuck-away waistbelt with forward pull adjustment webbing
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 100d Nylon RipStop Robic™
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 10.75" x 11.5" x 4.5" / 27 x 29 x 11 cm (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 700 inches cubed / 11.5 L
- Up to 12 lbs
- 14oz / 0.39 kg
- Anvil Grey: 16-10050-65
- Anvil Grey: 757894324360