Though the design honors the 35+ year history of this waist pack and has not changed much in shape, modern features make this version of the Tour the best yet. Features now include a tuck away waist belt for messenger style carry, removable shoulder strap, traditional front panel bungee, Strapette compatibility (sold separately), interior tablet sleeve, smart phone compatible waist belt pocket, ridged EVA back panel padding with stash pocket, side water bottle holders, hanging inner sanctum pocket, zippered front panel pocket with key clip, bottom compression straps, and a headphone port. We have heard this product used for just about anything. Where will this fanny pack take you?
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you have had a Tour pack in your lifetime, you already know how useful it can be. If not, what are you waiting for?
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Our quintessential lumbar pack created the category 35 years ago and delivers with a robust design capable of stashing all of the essentials from street to trail.
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforcement bottle pockets (Fit up to 32oz)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Front panel bungee attachment system
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Headphone port
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 11.5" x 10" x 5" / 29 x 25 x 13 (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 550 cubic inches / 9 L
- Up to 12 lbs
- 1lb 9 oz / 0.73 kg
- Black: 16-10100-01
- Grey: 16-10100-65
- Hops: 16-0100-09
- Huckleberry: 16-10100-49
- Barley: 16-10100-14
- Camo: 16-10100-46
- Red: 16-10100-02
- Blue: 16-10100-39
- Grey: 757894324438
- Hops: 757894324971
- Huckleberry: 757894324452
- Barley: 757894324469
- Camo: 757894325275
- Red: 757894325077
- Blue: 757894324445