This latest version has been upgraded to include a sternum strap and an energy gel stash pocket. Additional features include a top lid stash pocket with key fob, trekking pole tool loop, deep side mesh pockets, compression straps, hydration sleeve and port, safety whistle, and heavy duty haul handle. Combine all of those features with the best lightweight fabric on the market (Robic) and you have one of the best packs on the market pound for pound.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you are in need of a fully-featured backpack that is lightweight and ideal for travel, then the Scream 25 is for you.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Stuff this pack into its own pocket and bring it along on backpacking trips for summit assaults. The Scream 25 has also become a favorite for peak bagging and travel.
- Fixed top lid with zippered stash pocket
- Single trekking pole / tool cary
- Deep side panel mesh pockets fit most 32oz bottles
- Side compression straps
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- Elastic sternum strap and bite value catch with safety whistle
- Reinforced haul handle
- YKK® Zippers
- Bar tack reinforcements
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 100d Nylon RipStop Robic™
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 20.5" x 10.25" x 7.25" / 52 x 26 x 18.4 cm (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- Torso Size: 15" -20"
- 1585 cubic inches / 26 L
- Up to 25 lbs
- 16.75 oz / 0.47 kg
- Anvil Grey: 16-50250-65
- Anvil Grey: 757894324742