Additional features of the Mayhem series of packs include a front panel mesh storage pocket, left side mesh pocket with pass through compression straps, right side zippered stash pocket, angled water bottle pocket on the right, top lid gear pocket with key fob, forward pull waist belt, ridged EVA back panel padding, smart phone compatible waist belt pocket, and generous tool /trekking pole attachment points. The Mayhem is ideal for organized carry of lots of gear in a simple design.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. For a larger everyday carry solution, the Mayhem 35 is the pack for you.
Stories of the Mayhem 35L pack in the field:
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Mayhem 35 WSD
Versatility is the name of the game with the Mayhem 35. One weekend it is your carry-on travel bag, the next it is touring the backcountry for an overnight adventure.
- Hybrid panel loader system, ideal for trail & travel
- PE framesheet with wireframe load dispersion and stabilizer bar
- Anvil Airway ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Forward pull waistbelt with adjustment webbing
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pocket (Fits up to iPhone 5 and Galaxy S5)
- Side panel mesh storage pocket with Over/Under strap pass thru
- Tool / Trekking pole carry
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 305d Multi-Rip Cordura®HP
- 610d Cordura ®HP
- Spring Steel wireframe suspension
- 24.75" x 11" x 8.5" / 62.8 x 28 x 21.6 cm (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" -48"
- Torso Size: 15" -20"
- 2135 cubic inches / 35 L
- Up to 45 lbs
- 2 lbs 15 oz / 1.34 kg
- Huckleberry: 16-50310-49
- Huckleberry: 757894324834