COMING SOON. Designed for urban and travel adventures, the Spectrum easily accommodates your photo necessities, laptop, media devices, and personal gear for more efficient and more organized carry on your next photo endeavor.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Andy Mann is a world-renowned adventure photographer with features in National Geographic magazine, National Geographic Adventure, Outside, and the New York Times. As a Mountainsmith ambassador, he has been torturing our packs since 2007. In 2014, Andy collaborated with our design team to create a series of bags built as tough and extreme as the terrain. After years of testing around the world, we are excited to introduce the newly revamped series of tougher, more efficient camera packs.
Newly designed with ease of access in mind, the Spectrum camera pack easily accommodates and organizes your photo necessities, laptop, media devices, and personal gear. The photo bag is built to withstand rugged world travel while offering day-to-day comfort for off trail adventures.
MORE DETAILS COMING FEBRUARY 2018.
- Cover flap access to main compartment
- Side panel access to lower camera compartment (Fits one DSLR and accessories)
- Side access backpanel laptop compartment (Fits most 17” screens)
- Mesh side pocket
- Air mesh backpanel
- Comfortable contoured shoulder straps
- Interior organization panel
- Front accessory pocket with key clip
- Removable 1” waistbelt
- Removable rain cover
- Included storage case for cables, chargers, batteries, etc.
- Water resistant exterior fabric panels
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- YKK® Zipper
- 17.5” x 11.5” x 7” / 43 x 29.25 x 17.75 cm (H x W x D)
- Interior Dimensions: 17” x 11” x 6.5” / 43 x 28 x 16.5 cm (H x W x D)
- 732 cubic in. / 12 L
- 732 cubic in / 12 L
- 2 lbs 13 oz / 1.3 kg