Note: In an effort to keep the price low on this USA-Made product, his product is not available for pro purchase or discounts. Discount codes will not affect the price of this product. Thanks for understanding and supporting USA Made goods!
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
USA Tyrol Backpack
A classic 1990s design, the limited edition Tyrol is hand-built in our home state of Colorado using 100% up-cycled material. Each backpack is numbered and marked with the initials of the person who built it, making each Tyrol a unique piece of our pack family.
- Top opening zippered main compartment
- Zippered accessories pocket on interior top lid
- Interior hanging zippered stash pocket
- Side compression straps w/ D-Ring attachment points
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Zippered front panel accessories pocket
- Front panel bungee attachment
- Dual bottom panel tool loops
- Double paneled bottom for extra durability
- EVA framesheet with airmesh backpanel
- Removable 1.5” waistbelt
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port
- Made in the USA
- Hand-made with entirely of up-cycled materials
- Weather resistant tarpaulin bottom panel and front panel reinforcement
- 1000d CORDURA®
- 500d Coated Nylon
- 210d Nylon Liner
- Mil-Spec Nylon webbing
- #10 YKK® zippers
- 18.5” x 13” x 7.25” (H x W x D)
- Torso Fit Range: 15" - 19"
- Waist belt: 28" - 48"
- 1850 in3 / 30 L
- Up to 60 lbs
- 15 oz / 0.43 kg
- Heritage Red: 17--50117-02
- Pinon Green: 17--50117-38