A plethora of additional features make this an easy bag to live out of, including a torso ladder sizing system, easy forward-pull waist belt, lightweight aluminum suspension, smartphone-sized waist belt pockets, side canted water bottle pocket, pocket pass-through compressions straps, ridged EVA back panel padding, and generous lash points for tools.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If your backpacking trip might include some urban travel, then this is the backpack for you.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Lariat 55 WSD
Designed specifically for the female backpacker, the Lariat offers a well-rounded solution for the demands of travel, from the airport terminal to the trail.
- Contoured shoulder straps and waistbelt for women's specific fit
- Multi-point ladder adjustment suspension for S/M/L/XL torso range
- TuningFork™ waistbelt framesheet for fitting iliac crest hip bone
- Forward pull waistbelt with V adjustment webbing
- PE Framesheet with X configuration AL Stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 305d Multi-Rip Cordura® HP
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Twin T6 0.75" Aluminum Stays
- 26" x 11" x 7.75" / 66 x 28 x 19.6 cm (H x W x D)
- Waist belt width: 1.5"
- Waist belt circumference: 28" - 48"
- Torso size: 15" - 20"
- 2930 cubic inches / 48 L
- 3555 cubic inches / 55 L (Ext)
- Up to 60 lbs
- 5 lbs 1 oz
- Huckleberry: 16-50210-49
- Huckleberry: 757894324704