Starting at $89.95
The lumbar pack that started the craze in the 80s, the Day pack lives on in its modern incarnation as a favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers. With a broad swath of versatile uses, this pack tends to become a cherished possession in every outdoor enthusiast’s gear closet. However, it does not stay there long as it gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and whatever you can think of. Built with ultra-durable CORDURA® fabric, the Day lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world.
- Interior foam padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fits up to 32oz)
- Inner Sanctum interior zipped compartment for small valuables
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Removable shoulder straps
- Headphone port
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 13" x 12" x 6" / 33 x 30 x 15 cm (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 800 cubic inches / 13 L
- Up to 15 lbs
- 1 lb 12 oz / 0.8 kg