Starting at $89.95
The lumbar pack that started the craze in the 80s, the Day pack lives on in its modern incarnation as a favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers. With a broad swath of versatile uses, this pack tends to become a cherished possession in every outdoor enthusiast’s gear closet. However, it does not stay there long as it gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and whatever you can think of. Built with ultra-durable CORDURA® fabric, the Day lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world. Though the design honors the 35+ year history of this waist pack and has not changed much in shape, modern features make this version of the Day the best yet. Features now include a tuck away waist belt for messenger style carry, removable shoulder strap, traditional front panel bungee, Strapette compatibility (sold separately), interior tablet sleeve, smart phone compatible waist belt pocket, ridged EVA back panel padding with stash pocket, side water bottle holders, hanging inner sanctum pocket, zippered front panel pocket with key clip, bottom compression straps, and a headphone port. We have heard this product used for just about anything including a 3 day backpacking trip in the Sierras. Where will this fanny pack take you? To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you have had a Day pack in your lifetime, you already know how useful it can be. If not, what are you waiting for?
- Interior foam padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fits up to 32oz)
- Inner Sanctum interior zipped compartment for small valuables
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Removable shoulder straps
- Headphone port
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 13" x 12" x 6" / 33 x 30 x 15 cm (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 800 cubic inches / 13 L
- Up to 15 lbs
- 1 lb 12 oz / 0.8 kg