Halite 7075 WSD
The unmatched value of the collapsible Halite returns in a women’s specific design (WSD). The height adjustment and shaped cork, Eva handles offer even more ergonomic and efficient travel. Sold as a pair.
Collapsing down to down to 14.5”, the Halite 7075 WSD trekking poles fit in most backpacks and luggage and can be packed away on any adventure. On the trail, the women’s specific poles include a better fit range and more naturally shaped cork and EVA handles for more efficient travel. At the same time, the new Outerlock (OLS) height adjustment mechanism makes for easy adjustment in variable conditions and the padded wrist straps are designed for ergonomic comfort in any terrain. Made with durable five section 7075 aluminum, these rugged poles comes with removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and carbide tips for exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree.
For set-up demonstrations, watch here:
- Cork/EVA/TPU Handle shaped specifically for a female grip
- Outerlock (OLS) height adjustment mechanism
- Four collapsible sections with vinyl coated cable connectors
- Collapses to 14" for portability/storage
- Snow baskets and hiking baskets included
- Rubber boot tips
- Adjustable webbing / neoprene wrist straps
- Sold as pair
- Max Load: Up to 160 lbs
- Carbide tips
- 7075 aluminum
- 1 lb 2 oz / 0.49 kg (Pair)