Mountainsmith brings its 30+ year heritage in the outdoors to the tent category. Our Conifer 5 + tent is a basecamp style tent with some amazing attributes to make your next family camping outing a true success. This two door outdoor hotel will comfortably sleep two adults, three kids, and the family dog with ease. With an interior 6'2" head height, and a whopping 83.5 sq ft of floor space, you'll forget you even left home. Step out onto the front porch vestibule and set up those lawn chairs because you've got 33 sq ft to work with; kick back and enjoy. Add in the value of our removable gear loft, ample storage pockets and set-up instructions printed on the stuff sack and you've got a 3 season family tent that performs way beyond it's price tag.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Write Your Own Review
This ultimate family camper offers room for five (plus the family dog), a generous six foot peak height, and a spacious front porch vestibule making it the envy of every campground it calls home. Sized to fit standard USFS 10’x12’ campground pads.
Buy Now From These Retailers
- 5 Plus Persons
- Two door / Two vestibule layout
- Five plus person layout
- Three season, free standing tent
- Tent fly ventilation windows
- Bathtub floor construction
- Taped floor seams
- No-See-Um Mesh wall panels
- Detachable ceiling loft pocket
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability
- Reflective guy lines with tension lock cord adjustment
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- Set-up instructions printed on stuffsack
- Fly: 185T Poly PU2000MM F/R
- Tent: 185T Breathable Poly F/R
- Floor: 190td Poly PU5000mm F/R
- 30d x 244T Nylon Storage Sack
- 7075 Aluminum J-Stakes
- 120" x 120" x 74" / 305 x 305 x 188 cm
- 26.5" x 10.5" / 67 x 27 cm
- Pole diameters: 11 mm & 9.5 mm
- Floor Area:
- 84 ft² / 7.75 m²
- Vestibule Area:
- 33 ft² / 3.1 m²
- Peak Height:
- 6' 2" / 188 cm
- Trail Weight:
- Packaged Weight:
- 14 lbs 10 oz / 6.6 kgs
Shop with Confidence
Shopping on Mountainsmith is safe and secure, guaranteed.
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Please note products are subject to change without notice. Product images and specifications are accurate to the best of our abilities.