For hiking, travel or school, the Mountainsmith Tour TLS (Technical Lumbar System) is designed to stash all of the bare essentials (and then some) that you can’t imagine leaving home without. Made from Reforge™ recycled PET body fabric (100% Recycled) and high tenacity nylon in key wear areas to up the ante on performance. Key features include waistbelt mesh pockets, wider shoulder strap pad for messenger carry, flat profile side bottle pockets, dedicated internal iPad/tablet sleeve, and increased ergonomic fit with our Lumbar Control Point pad. This 30+ year classic just got better and is ready for adventure on trails, town and travel.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Write Your Own Review
Our quintessential lumbar pack created the category 30 plus years ago and still delivers with a worthy design capable of stashing all of the essentials for street, travel and trail.
Buy Now From These Retailers
Click here to find local dealer
- Removable shoulder strap
- Interior padded sleeve for iPad / iPod / Netbook carry
- Diamond airmesh foam with DWR anti-sweat finish
- Lumbar Control Point™ pad
- Tuck-away waistbelt
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Low profile side bottle pockets (fit up to 22oz)
- Bottom compression straps
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- YKK® Zippers
- Bar tack reinforcements
- 3M™ Reflective Bungee
- 450d ReForge™ PET RipStop body fabric (100% Recycled)
- 420d Duramax™ Nylon
- 210d RipStop Liner
- 11.5" x 10" x 5" / 29 x 25 x 13 cm
- 488 cubic inches / 8 L
- Up to 12 lbs (increase carry capacity with Strapettes - sold separately)
- 1 lb 5 oz / 0.6 kg
- Fit Range:
- Waist Belt: 26" to 52"
Shop with Confidence
Shopping on Mountainsmith is safe and secure, guaranteed.
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Please note products are subject to change without notice. Product images and specifications are accurate to the best of our abilities.