Starting at $229.95
For those looking for a simple and effective backpacking solution, this Lariat 65 backpack is it. The roll-top lid closure makes this a versatile option, as it packs well with a full or a light load. Further improving the convenience of the Lariat, the outer pocket is a detachable day pack with shoulder straps for short trips from camp and summit assaults. The U-shaped zipper on the front provides easy access and makes this ideal for urban travel when you need to retrieve gear in tight places like trains or hostels. The use of CORDURA® fabric will ensure that this pack will last for years to come. A plethora of additional features make this an easy bag to live out of, including a torso ladder adjustment system, easy forward pull waistbelt, lightweight aluminum suspension, smartphone-sized waist belt pockets, side canted water bottle pocket, pocket pass-through compressions straps, ridged EVA back panel padding, and generous lash points for tools. To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If your backpacking trip might include some urban travel, then this is the backpack for you.
- Multi-point ladder adjustment suspension for S/M/L/XL torso range
- TurningFork™ waistbelt framesheet for form fitting over iliac hip bone
- Forward pull waistbelt V adjustment webbing
- PE Framesheet with X configuration AL Stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- Right side angled water bottle pocket
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 305d Multi-Rip Cordura®HP
- 610d Cordura®HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Twin T6 0.75" Aluminum Stays
- 27.75" x 12" x 8.5" / 70.4 x 30.4 x 21.6 cm (H x W x D)
- Waist belt width: 1.5"
- Wait belt circumference: 28" - 48"
- Torso size: 16" - 21"
- 3540 cubic inches / 58 L
- 4025 cubic inches / 66 L (Ext)
- Up to 65 lbs
- 5 lbs 5 oz