Inspired by Mountainsmith Founder Patrick Smith and one of his original 1980s designs, the Slingback Chair is a light, packable backcountry lounge chair for added comfort around the fire. It weighs less than 5 oz and is compatible with most telescoping trekking poles.
Latest Reviews5 5 5 2 2
Great for any terrain
I've brought my Slingback Chair to 2 camping trips now where the second is a beach camping trip. I'm really happy that it worked really well even on sand. I highly recommend this to everyone
Good Customer Service
I purchased this chair for my upcoming AT hike. It takes a little practice to get seated properly but once positioned, I can sit quite comfortably. The company actually sent me one extra chair in my order. I felt obligated to inform them of the error and they graciously gifted me the chair rather than asking for a return. I highly recommend Mountainsmith due to the customer service. I'm looking forward to testing the chair on the trail.
Kick back and relax in this ultralight seat that sets up with two trekking poles. Who said you can’t bring your recliner into the backcountry?
- Minimalist backcountry lounger
- Sets up with two telescoping Mountainsmith trekking poles (recommended: Tellurite 7075 OLS)
- Rolls up into own storage pouch
- User's body weight supports the chair
- Compatible with most telescoping trekking poles with either internal or external adjustment mechanisms (minimum height: 24”-30”)
- 610d HP CORDURA®
- 40" x 14.75" (L x W)
- 4.75 oz / 0.13 kg