Intuitive features make this a smart and convenient backpacking solution; including a hydration sleeve and port, side-canted water bottle pocket, large U-shaped access zipper, mesh stash pocket, smart phone-sized waist belt pocket, generous lash points for tools, ridged EVA back panel padding, pocket pass-through compressions straps, adjustable torso suspension, and an easy forward pull waist belt.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you are looking to cover long distances with a pack that will last you for trips to come, this is the pack for you.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
The 60-liter version of the Apex is packed with features and is the ideal size for extended thru-hikes. Built with CORDURA® fabric, it will last you from Springer to Katahdin.
- U-Shaped zipper access to main compartment
- TuningFork™ waistbelt framesheet for form fitting over iliac crest hip bone
- Anvil Airway ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Forward pull waistbelt with V adjustment webbing
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket with daisy chain attachment loops
- PE Framesheet with X configuration AL Stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Top compression gear strap
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 305d Mulit-Rip Cordura® HP
- 610d Cordura®
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Twin T6 0.75" Aluminum Stays
- 25.75" x 10.25" x 7.25" / 65 x 26 x 18 cm (H x W x D)
- Waist belt width: 1.5"
- Wait belt circumference: 28" - 48"
- Torso size: 16" - 21"
- 3170 cubic inches / 52 L
- 3660 cubic inches / 60 L (Ext)
- Up to 60 lbs
- 4lbs 15 oz / 2.2 kg
- Anvil Grey: 16-50160-65
- Burnt Ochre: 16-50160-06
- Anvil Grey: 757894324650
- Burnt Ochre: 757894325008