Stocked with a myriad of features for a bag of its size, you will know that their permission slip will live in its own pocket separate from their PB & J sandwich. Additional features of this pack include a zippered top lid storage pocket, front panel zippered pocket, reflective panels for safety, dual side mesh pockets, elastic sternum strap, internal hydration sleeve, and reinforced haul handle. With all of this, the RockIt feels just as comfortable on the trail as it does in the classroom.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. For the student that is daydreaming of the mountains while in the classroom, this is the pack for them.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
A stylish and functional pack for future peakbaggers. From the trails to the playground, rugged 600 denier fabric provides durability that your little ones need for years to come.
- Top loader style for youth adventurers
- Safety reflective points on side panel and shoulder straps
- Removable 1" waistbelt
- Dual side panel mesh storage pockets
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch with safety whistle
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 2L
- Reinforce haul Handle
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 600d Poly
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 14.25" x 8" x 7" / 36 x 20.3 x 17.7 cm (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1"
- Waistbelt Circumference: up to 32"
- Torso Size: 13" -17"
- 975 cubic inches / 16 L
- Up to 15 lbs
- 14.5 oz / 0.41 kg
- Huckleberry: 16-50410-49
- Glacier Blue: 16-50410-39
- Huckleberry: 757894324926
- Glacier Blue: 757894324919