The FXpedition monopod and trekking pole does double duty as a lightweight hiking staff and a camera monopod for added stability in the front and backcountry. The new Outerlock (OLS) height adjustment mechanism makes for easy adjustment in variable conditions and for a wide array of camera angles.
Its EVA top handle unscrews, revealing a universal ¼"-20 SAE male bolt for fitment with most Point & Shoot, Hi-Zoom, and lightweight DSLR cameras. Due to the sensitive nature of camera equipment, we recommend our monopod function at a max carrying capacity of 3lbs. Please use discretion when in the field.
This rugged single hiking pole comes equipped with a removable hiking basket, wrist strap, replaceable rubber boot tip, and carbide tip for exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree. Snow baskets sold separately.
For more details and set-up demonstrations, watch here:
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Our popular camera monopod, is now available in a folding pole design for compact travel. Stable shots now available for on the go photographers.
Buy Now From These Retailers
Buy Now From Mountainsmith.com
- Removable handle cap reveals ¼-20 SAE threaded bolt for camera attachment
- Four collapsible sections with vinyl coated cable connectors
- Collapses to 17" for portability/storage
- Outerlock height adjustment mechanism
- Removable hiking basket w/ locking pin
- Rubber boot tip
- Adjustable webbing wrist strap
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as single
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Max Load: Up to 160 lbs
- Camera carry weight capacity: 3 lbs / 1.4 kg
- Carbide tip
- 7075 aluminum
- 11.4 oz / 0.32 kgs
- Fit Range:
- Compressed: 47"
- Extended: 54"