A backpack that converts to a compression sack, tuck it into the Scream 55 for ultralight peak bagging or minimalist day hikes.
The swiss army knife of minimalist packs, the new Scream 20 converts from an ultralight day pack to a stuff sack for sleeping bags, warm layers, dirty clothes, and muddy boots. Weighing just 14oz, the pack is ideal for ultralight peak bagging and trail runs or as a stash pack for longer backpacking adventures. Tuck the shoulder straps into the backpanel sleeve and the Scream 20 becomes a compression sack with reinforced roll-top closure and compression straps for more efficient packing on and off the trail.
- Durable, lightweight stuffsack doubles as backcountry daypack
- Tuckaway shoulder straps
- Two way zippered front panel for quick access into interior
- Roll-top closure with reinforced Hypalon seal
- Interior hanging pocket
- Reinforced haul handle
- Backpanel sleeve can be used for hydration bladder
- 210d Robic® HT Nylon with Alkex (Aramid) R/S
- YKK® Zipper
- 20.5" x 10.25" x 7.25" (H x W x D)
- 1160 cub. inches / 19 L
- Up to 15 lbs
- 14 oz / 0.39 kgs