Clear Creek 20
Whether you are bagging a peak, hiking your local trails, or hopping on your bike to work, the Clear Creek 20 is the ideal day pack for whatever your day throws your way.
Built with a double ripstop, the 2019 Clear Creek 20 is as durable as it is versatile. Whether you’re battling cold winds above tree line or battling the traffic on your daily bike commute, the Clear Creek can endure it all. Its Anvil Airway™, airmesh backpanel and dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps make for an ultra-comfortable carry despite the weight of heavy gear or loaded layers.
The Clear Creek 20 WSD is built with a 3L hydration sleeve, front panel expansion pocket, side panel mesh pockets, and dual tool/trekking pole carry. From your puffy jacket to your extra socks to excess amounts of trail mix (no raisins, please), the Clear Creek 20 has room for the essentials—and then some.
All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Dual panel loader with interior organization panels
- Front panel expansion pocket with elastic gusset
- Dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps
- Dual trekking pole carry with elastic pole tip loops
- Removable 25mm waistbelt
- Front panel attachment loop
- Adjustable sternum strap with elastic bite valve catch
- Reinforced haul handle
- Anvil AirwayTM backpanel air channel
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32oz bottles
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- High density foam framesheet and airmesh backpanel
- 330d Nylon Double R/S
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- YKK® Zipper
- Dimensions: 18.75" x 11.75" x 7.25" (H x W x D)
- Torso Size: 15-19"
- Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
- 1160 cubic inches / 19 L
- Up to 30 lbs
- 1 lb 6 oz / 0.62 kg