Clear Creek 25
From 14ers to cold weather day hikes to the daily bike commute, pack your layers and all of your essentials in the 2019 Clear Creek 25. Holds up to a 3L water bladder to keep you going in comfort.
Built with a double ripstop, the 2019 Clear Creek 25 is as durable as it is versatile. Whether you’re battling cold winds above tree line or battling traffic on your daily bike commute, the Clear Creek can endure it all. Its Anvil Airway ™, airmesh backpanel and dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps make for an ultra-comfortable carry despite the weight of heavy gear or loaded layers.
The Clear Creek 25 is built with a 3L hydration sleeve, top lid zippered compartment, side panel mesh pockets, and dual tool/trekking pole carry. From your puffy coat to your rain pants to a week’s worth of chocolate peanut butter cups, the Clear Creek 25 has room for it all.
All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Top loader with top storm collar compression strap
- Front panel expansion pocket with elastic gusset
- Dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps
- Top lid zippered compartment with secondary map pocket underneath
- Dual tool / trekking pole carry with elastic pole tip loops
- Removable 25mm waistbelt
- Side panel compression straps with quick-release hardware
- Anvil AirwayTM backpanel air channel
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32oz bottles
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- 330d Nylon Double R/S
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- YKK® Zipper
- Dimensions: 18.75" x 12" x 8" (H x W x D)
- Torso Size: 15-19"
- Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
- 1425 cubic inches / 23.5 L
- Up to 30 lbs
- 1 lbs 12 oz / 0.79 kg