Updated for 2019, the Pinnacle Single is an unmatched value with a built-in shock absorber to help balance the load in any trail condition. Sold as a single pole.
Built with a new adjustable soft-touch wrist strap and paired with a cork handle, the updated Pinnacle Single trekking pole offers an unmatched level of comfort that eliminates hot spots and pressure points. To ease impact, the spring loaded anti-shock system means more miles with less wear on the body. This value rich trekking pole is designed to provide downhill stability both on or off the trail.
Sold as a single pole and equipped with twist-lock double cam adjustment, a removable hiking basket, a replaceable rubber boot tip, and a durable carbide tip for exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree. Snow basket compatible (sold separately).
All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith.
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist strap
- Molded TPR handle
- Spring loaded anti-shock system with lock-out feature
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable hiking basket w/ locking pin
- Rubber boot tip included for safer storage and use in fragile environments
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as single
- 6061 Aluminum
- Carbide Tips
- 26" / 66 cm (COMP)
- 53" / 134.5 cm (EXT)
- Up to 90 lbs
- 10.4 oz / 0.29 kgs