The 2019 Pyrite’s sturdy aircraft grade aluminum and spring loaded anti-shock system keep you stable and ready for whatever the trail throws your way. Sold as pair.
Updated for 2019, the Pyrite 7075 trekking poles are expedition worthy poles made with durable aircraft grade 7075 aluminum. Built with new adjustable soft-touch wrist straps and paired with cork handles, they offer an unmatched level of comfort that eliminates hot spots and pressure points. To ease impact, the spring loaded anti-shock system means more miles with less wear on the body.
These rugged poles come equipped with a double cam twist lock adjustment, removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and durable carbide tips that provide exceptional traction on rock, trail and scree. Snow basket compatible (sold separately). Sold as pair.
All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Molded Cork/EVA/TPR handles
- Spring loaded anti-shock system with lock-out feature
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable hiking baskets w/ locking pins
- Rubber boot tips included for safer storage and use in fragile environments
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as pair
- Dimensions: 27" / 68.5 cm (COMP) , 55" / 139.7 cm (EXT)
- Capacity: Up to 160 lbs
- 7075 Aluminum
- Carbide tips
- 1 lbs 5 oz / 0.59 kgs