Andesite Trekking Poles
Coming in at under 6oz per pole, the Andesites are perfect for long distances, steep descents, and lightweight packablity. Within just a few steps they'll feel like an extension of your arm, and your knees will thank you later.
The Real Hiking Viking needed to upgrade from a pair of twigs he found at the trailhead to something a little more sturdy... He asked us for his help, and said "Make'm light, make'm comfortable, and make'm so they won't break." So, we listened. Introducing our most lightweight and durable trekking poles to date. Perfect for long distances, steep descents, and puncturing the bottom of a beer can. Within just a few steps they'll feel like an extension of your arm.
- 32" (comp) - 55" (ext) / 81.2 cm (comp) - 139.7 cm (ext)
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Molded EVA foam handles
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Two telescoping sections
- Removable hiking baskets w/ locking pins
- Rubber boot tips included for safer storage and use in fragile environments
- Sold as a pair
- Carbon Fiber
- Durable Carbide Tips
- 11.2 oz / 0.3 kg (Pair)