Designed for urban and travel adventures, the Spectrum easily accommodates your photo necessities, laptop, media devices, and personal gear for more efficient and more organized carry on your next photo endeavor.
Newly designed with ease of access in mind, the Spectrum camera pack easily accommodates and organizes your photo necessities, laptop, media devices, and personal gear. The photo bag is built to withstand rugged world travel while offering day-to-day comfort for off trail adventures.
The Spectrum is the go-to everyday pack for co-designer Andy Mann. Mountainsmith pro and forerunner in the world of adventure film and ocean conservation photography, Andy is an experienced climber, diver, and arctic explorer whose imagery is helping tell the story of our rapidly changing planet. His adventures take him to all 7 continents for National Geographic Magazine, National Geographic’s Pristine Seas, and more. Learn more about Andy here.
- Cover flap access to main compartment
- Side panel access to lower camera compartment (Fits one DSLR and accessories)
- Side access backpanel laptop compartment (Fits most 17” screens)
- Mesh side pocket
- Air mesh backpanel
- Comfortable contoured shoulder straps
- Interior organization panel
- Front accessory pocket with key clip
- Removable 1” waistbelt
- Removable rain cover
- Included storage case for cables, chargers, batteries, etc.
- Water resistant exterior fabric panels
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- YKK® Zipper
- 17.5” x 11.5” x 7” / 43 x 29.25 x 17.75 cm (H x W x D)
- Interior Dimensions: 17” x 11” x 6.5” / 43 x 28 x 16.5 cm (H x W x D)
- 732 cubic in. / 12 L
- 732 cubic in / 12 L
- 2 lbs 13 oz / 1.3 kg