Updated for 2019, our top of the line composite carbon / aluminum poles deliver exceptional performance and features at only 1lb 1.5 oz. Sold as pair.
Updated for 2019, the Carbonlite Pro trekking poles improve efficiency while keeping weight to a minimum. Built with new adjustable soft-touch wrist straps and paired with cork handles, they offer an unmatched level of comfort that eliminates hot spots and pressure points for more miles and more support in any terrain. With a spring loaded anti-shock system and a blend of carbon and aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, they are as forgiving as they are durable. These rugged come equipped with removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and durable carbide tips traction on rock, trail and scree. All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Extended Cork/EVA/TPR handles
- Carbon fiber upper pole construction for reduced weight
- Spring loaded anti-shock system with lock-out feature
- Double cam twist lock adjustment
- Three telescoping sections
- Removable hiking baskets w/ locking pins
- Rubber boot tips
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Snow basket compatible (sold separately)
- Sold as pair
- Carbon Fiber
- 7075 Aluminum
- Carbide tips
- 1 lb 1.5oz / .50 kg