Dump Trunk Hauler
From garage to trailhead or far off lands, this hybrid duffel/travel bag protects and organizes ski, climb, fish or bike gear with a separate molded bottom pan and voluminous upper compartment. Shoulder sling and backpack straps included.
The Dump Trunk Hauler combines our favorite features from your standard duffel, travel bag, and storage cube. Its molded, water resistant bottom panel has a clamshell opening to keep your muddy, snowy ski boots or waders separate from the rest of your gear. Its die-cut ventilation holes make for more breathable and cleaner boot storage. The wide mouth main pocket swallows gear for skiing, fishing, climbing, surfing, and more. Once packed, grab the padded shoulder strap or deploy the backpack strap system for easy carry from the garage to the car to your next adventure. At the end of the day, tuck away the strap system for tidy storage.
- Water resistant bottom padded panel with clamshell opening for ski/snowboard boot carry
- Die-cut ventilation holes for breathable storage
- Tuck-away shoulder straps for backpack carry
- Interior zippered pocket for small accessory storage
- Wide zippered opening to top panel storage compartment for jackets, pants, helmet, etc.
- Adjustable padded sling with heavy duty D-Ring attachments for shoulder carry
- Side compression straps with reverse hardware for single handle carry
- 150d Baby RipStop Poly/300d Poly TPU Coated/210d Nylon Liner
- 15" x 20.5" x 15.25" / 38 x 52 x 38.75 cm
- 76 L / 4630 ci
- 40 lbs
- 4 lbs / 1.81 kgs