The giant opening of the Mayhem 45 makes this pack ideal for accessibility in tight environments like the local crag or a far off youth hostel, with many conveniences for the trail.
Starting at $159.95
The giant asymmetrical zipper opening to the Mayhem 45 backpack make it convenient for gear intensive day trips to short backpacking escapes. Built with a wire hoop frame to offer rigidity, this bag is a sturdy everyday carry option. Combine that convenience with the use of ultra-durable CORDURA® fabric, and this backpack is going to be one of your favorites for trail and travel. Additional features of the Mayhem series of packs include a front panel mesh storage pocket, left side mesh pocket with pass through compression straps, right side zippered stash pocket, angled water bottle pocket on the right, top lid gear pocket with key fob, forward pull waist belt, ridged EVA back panel padding, smart phone compatible waist belt pocket, and generous tool /trekking pole attachment points. The Mayhem is ideal for organized carry of lots of gear in a simple design. To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. For a larger everyday carry solution, the Mayhem 45 is the pack for you.
- Hybrid panel loader system, ideal for long trail & travel
- PE framesheet with wireframe load dispersion and stabilizer
- Anvil Airway ridged EVA back padding
- Forward pull waistbelt with adjustable webbing
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pocket (Fits up to iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- Side panel mesh storage pocket with Over/Under strap pass thru
- Tool / Trekking pole carry
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 305d Multi-Rip Cordura®HP
- 610d Cordura®HP
- Spring steel wireframe suspension
- 27" x 12" x 9" / 68.5 x 30.4 x 22.8 cm (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" -48"
- Torso Size: 16" -21"
- 2745 cubic inches / 45 L
- Up to 45 lbs
- 3 lbs 8 oz / 1.58 kg