Mayhem 45 WSD
The 2019 Women’s Mayhem makes Mountainsmith the first in the U.S. to launch a backpacking pack with Spectra® Fiber Technology. Spectra® Fiber is an ultralight, ultra-strong fiber that puts the Mayhem at the top of its class for weight and durability. The Mayhem 45 WSD is ideal for backpacking weekends, backcountry huts, the local crag, and far away hostels.
Why compromise when you don’t have to? The 2019 Mayhem 45 WSD is ultralight, ultra-durable, and ultra-comfortable. Built with Spectra® Fiber, the pack offers a top tier weight-to-strength ratio. Used by military and law enforcement, Spectra® Fiber is an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene known for its light weight, strength and abrasion resistance properties. In the Mayhem 45 WSD, this means more efficient pack carry, more mileage, and a lifetime of adventures. Less pack weight also means more room for the essentials—like melted chocolate bars and squished PB&Js.
At 45 liters, the Mayhem 45 WSD is designed for one- to three-night backpacking trips, backcountry huts trips, gear heavy days at the crag, and adventure travel. The hybrid top and panel opening offers easy access to the front of the pack, a must-have for tight environments and organized packing. Toss the Mayhem on your back and the hex-ridged EVA backpanel padding allows for omni-directional airflow while the sock-style shoulder strap construction prevents the straps from digging into your body. The Interfaced Waistbelt system is designed and patterned to flow into the backpanel allowing for a lightweight but intimate suspension fit offering high levels of stability and comfort. What makes this pack women’s specific? On select Mountainsmith backpacks, we’ve designated specific regions of the pack fitment and sizing to better accommodate female torso structure. Precurved shoulder straps and waist belts as well as canted angles and contact points have been fine tuned for a better contour, a truer fit, and more efficient pack carry over unisex styles.
All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Front panel expansion pocket with daisy chain attachment loops and built in haul handle
- Women's specific dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps with load lifter adjustment
- Forward pull waistbelt with side adjustment webbing Ventilated waistbelt padding
- Stretch mesh waistbelt pockets
- Top lid zippered compartment with secondary pocket underneath
- Side panel mesh bottle pockets with Over/Under strap pass thru
- Dual tool / trekking pole carry with elastic pole tip loops
- Ice & mixed tool lower panel pass-thru sleeves
- Hex ridged EVA backpanel padding for omni-directional airflow
- High density foam framesheet with wireframe load dispersion
- Hybrid panel / top loader system, ideal for trail & travel
- 210d HT Nylon w/ 200d SPECTRA® R/S
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 2mm Spring Steel
- Dimensions: 26" x 11.5" x 7.5" (H x W x D)
- Torso size: 16" - 20"
- Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
- 2620 cubic inches / 43 L
- Up to 45 lbs
- 2 lbs 12 oz / 1.28 kg