Ridgeback Camp Chair
The foldable and versatile chair will offer hours of comfort from the campsite, to the festival, to the trail. You can double up the base, extend for lounging, or lay flat for a sleeping pad. Take this chair anywhere and rest easy knowing you're secure on its durable, CORDURA® Brand base.
Unfold the versatile Ridgeback Camp Chair for hours of comfort at the campsite, festival, or along the trail. Keep the three-panel seat folded for double the cushion, extend the third panel for lounging, or lay it flat as a sleeping pad. Crafted with CORDURA® base, it is built to be durable and secure. Don't hesitate to lean back against the aluminum stays or to rough the camping chair up along the trail. Sleeve pocket and tote-style haul handles included for added convenience. We've got your seat covered. The Forged for Life Guarantee includes all Mountainsmith products under a lifetime warranty.
- Sleeve pocket on rear of seat to carry on-the-go items i.e. concert programs, scorecards, maps, magazines, etc.
- 12mm EVA foam padding over entire seat
- Aluminum Stays for rigidity and support
- Haul handles on both sides for tote style carrying
- Hypalon patches over aluminum stays for abrasion resistance
<li>Triple panel construction easily converts into ground pad</li>
<li>Third extension panel adds a double seat cushion when folded</li>
- 305d Multi-Rip CORDURA® HP
- EVA Foam
- 16.5”× 17”× 16” / 42 × 43 × 40 cm (H × W × D)
- One Person
- 1 lb 14 oz / 0.86 kgs