From campgrounds to beach days to summer bluegrass festivals, keep the bugs at bay with the spacious, quick set-up Shelter House.
At 11 by 11 feet, the Shelter House is home for the whole party. With zippered sun shades on three sides, dual top panel ventilation windows (with rain/wind stop flaps), and No-See-Um mesh walls, the shelter will keep you and your crew out of the elements at the campground, on the beach, or at your favorite summer bluegrass festival. The steel hub assembly and set-up poles ensure stability, durability, and quick set-up, while the floorless construction makes it easy to pop up over picnic tables. All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Suitcase style stuffsack for easy organization
- Zippered sun shades on three sides
- Two panel zippered front door
- Dual top panel ventilation windows with wind/rain stop flaps
- 11’ x 11’ size for picnic, beach, festival shelter
- Floorless construction can be set over picnic tables
- No-See-Um mesh wall panels
- Reflective guylines with tensionlock cord adjustment
- Powder-coated steel hub assembly and set-up poles
- Stainless steel J-stakes
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Fly: 68d x 185t Poly PU2000mm
- Stuff sack: 300d Poly
- Poles & Hub: Powder Coated Steel
11' x 11' x 6.66'
- 19 lbs