An 80s classic, the iconic Tour Classic is the Mountainsmith pack that started it all. For weekend hikes or an old school every day look.
How did Mountainsmith celebrate its 40+ year heritage? We stepped into our stretch pants, styled our mullets, pulled out our scrunchies and dug through decades of old workbooks, stories, and photos to nail our iconic 80s pack. Meet the Tour Classic, because 80s gear is as much about neon ski bibs as it is about classic pack design. Originally built in the 80s, the Tour inspired the lumbar pack craze and years of pack innovation that would follow. From college campuses to day hikes in the mountains, it was designed as much for the everyday dirtbag as it was for the weekend warrior. Today, the Tour Classic returns in its original design. A true blast from the past, it is an authentic retro pack that’s built to perform as well today as it did yesterday. So load up your gear, tighten up your waistbelts, and hit the ground running with the lumbar pack that started it all. With a tuckaway waistbelt and removable shoulder strap, the Tour Classic doubles as a lumbar pack and messenger bag for adventures on the trails or on the daily ride to the office. All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Tuck-away waistbelt with 2" adjustment webbing
- Front panel bungee attachment system
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Delta Compression System load adjustment on waistbelt
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fits up to 32oz/1L)
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Removable shoulder strap included
- 40th anniversary logo patch on right side hipbelt
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- 1000d Nylon Kodra
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- YKK® Zipper
9.5" x 12.75" x 6.5" (W x H x D)
640 in3 / 10.5 L
- Recommended Load - up to 12lbs
- 1.5 lbs