Our classic tour lumbar pack is now available in a women’s specific design (WSD), offering a more natural fit for added comfort and more efficient carry on and off the trail.
The lumbar pack that helped start the craze in the 80s, the Tour pack has always been a favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers. Today, we welcome the Tour WSD, a women’s specific evolution of the classic design.
Though the design honors the 35+ year history of this waist pack, the shape and waistbelt are built to give women a smoother experience on and off the trail. With a more natural and more comfortable fit, the Tour WSD quickly becomes a go-to hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, fishing pack, office briefcase, carry-on travel solution, and more. Built with ultra-durable CORDURA® fabric, the Tour WSD lumbar pack will log hundreds of thousands of miles on all of life’s adventures. The Forged for Life Guarantee covers all Mountainsmith products under a lifetime warranty.
- Tuck-away waist belt with forward pull adjustment webbing
- Interior foam padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Smartphone compatible waist belt pockets (Fits up to iPhone 7+ and Galaxy S8)
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforcement bottle pockets (Fit up to 32oz)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Front panel bungee attachment system
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Headphone port
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 8.5" x 9.5" x 3.5" (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 366 cubic inches / 6 L
- Up to 12 lbs
- 10.5 oz / 0.3 kg