Founded in 1979, Mountainsmith helped shape ‘80s pack design. Today, we bring back the now retro look with the Trippin Pack, built for the daily commute, day-long adventures and summer concerts.
They say the 80s are back, but did the 80s ever really leave? Founded 40 years ago, Mountainsmith knows the 80s, and we know packs. So, we stepped into our neon ski bibs, pulled on our oversized sweaters, freshened up our mullets and dug through decades of old workbooks, stories, and photos to bring a truly authentic 80s design inspired by the archives that started it all. Meet the Trippin Pack. With a 22-liter main compartment, front panel accessory pocket, internal organization, and interior back panel sleeve, the Trippin Pack is designed as much for the everyday dirtbag as it is for the daily bike commute. All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Zippered main compartment
- Zippered front panel accessory pocket with internal organization pockets
- Interior backpanel sleeve pocket
- EVA padded shoulder straps
- Front panel leather patch detail
- Bright yellow liner for increased visibility
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Vislon Zipper
17.5" x 10.25" x 7" (H x W x D)
1282 in3 / 22L
- up to 25 lbs
- 1lb 8oz / .68 kg