Founded in 1979, Mountainsmith’s iconic pack styles helped fuel the now retro outdoor look. Today, we introduce the Trippin Pouch for everyday carry, concerts, and mountain living.
They say the 80s are back, but did the 80s ever really leave? Founded 40 years ago, Mountainsmith knows the 80s, and we know outdoor gear. So, we stepped into our neon ski bibs, pulled on our oversized sweaters, freshened up our mullets and dug through decades of old workbooks, stories, and photos to bring a truly authentic 80s design inspired by the archives that started it all. Meet the Trippin Pouch. A retro take on everyday outdoor gear, the Trippin Pouch is ideal for concerts and mountain town living. The cross body pouch comes with an adjustable shoulder strap and multiple sleeve pocket organization. The backpanel sleeve is perfect for quick access to your phone, ID, or passport. All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Crossbody pouch with adjustable shoulder strap carry
- Multiple sleeve pocket organization
- Secured zipper accessory pocket
- Velcro secured cover flap
- Backpanel sleeve pocket perfect for quick access to phone, ID, moneyclip, etc
- Bright yellow liner for increased visibility
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- 610d Cordura® HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- Vislon Zipper
8.25" x 6.25" x 1.75" (H x W x D)
- 4 oz / .11 kg