This pack is built for the weekend road tripper. 30 liters of volume offers just enough for the essentials, while a hidden laptop sleeve and stash pockets offer convenient organization.
Starting at $139.95
A modern twist on a 90's climbing bag, the Wizard still offers enough room for ropes, draws and harnesses but in a new design lined with added conveniences like the hidden laptop sleeve and detachable dopp kit. For more than just climbers, this pack loads in all of the essentials for outdoor adventures and easy travel. From the airplane to the trail, the Wizard's 30 liters of volume, side compression straps, D-Ring attachment points, top lid lash points and multiple accessory pockets make this spacious backpack even more versatile. The side panel luggage handle, Airmesh backpanel, and removable 1.5" waist belt allow for a stress-free travel solution that builds on the benefits of duffel bags, daypacks, and standard luggage. With a laptop sleeve, organization sleeve, interior hanging pocket and sunglass holder, and durable CORDURA® fabric, you can hike, fly, ride, and drive wherever your journey takes you. To bring you peace of mind for your investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on our products. For a simple travel and adventure bag, look to the Wizard's rucksack design to carry you wherever you need to go.
- Backpanel access laptop compartment (Fits most 15.4” screens)
- Detachable interior travel bag with MOLLE style attachments
- Dual side panel accessory pockets with cover flap
- Top lid zippered accessory pocket
- Side compression straps w/ D-Ring attachment points
- Side panel luggage haul handle
- Top lid lash points
- Main compartment organization sleeve
- Interior hanging pocket and sunglass holder
- EVA framesheet with Airmesh backpanel
- Removable 1.5” waistbelt
- 610d CORDURA® HP
- 210d Nylon Heat Emboss Liner
- 20.5” x 13.75” x 7.5” (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 52"
- Torso Size: 15" -19"
- 1770 in3 / 29 L
- Up to 40 lbs
- 2 lbs 2 oz / 0.96 kg