Resurrecting a pack we designed in 1995 for commuting cyclists, the World Cup is designed to carry your helmet and shoes. In 2016, we add pockets for modern conveniences like a laptop sleeve and charger pockets.
Starting at $119.95
Originally designed for Team USA and the 1995 Mountain Biking World Cup (Vail, CO), the backpack made for an easy transition between races with enough room for bikers' helmets and shoes. In 2016, we took a modern spin on the vintage World Cup rucksack, building room for laptops, smartphones, chargers, sunglasses and more. A versatile pack, it's an even better partner for those looking to move easily between the trails and the office. With a top opening zippered main compartment, front panel expansion pocket, top lid fleece-lined zippered pocket, front panel bungee attachment and D-Ring attachments points, the World Cup has enough room to fit everything from biking gear to office essentials. The side mesh pockets work well for biking shoes, water bottles and laptop chargers. Load it all in as the side access laptop compartment and interior organization make it easy to stay organized for both work and play. Additional features include a removable 1.5" waist belt, interior hanging pocket and sunglass holder, internal hydration sleeve with hose port, and an Airmesh backpanel. Thanks to the use of CORDURA® fabric, the World Cup offers all of this in one incomparably durable bag. To bring you peace of mind for your investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on our products. For a modern take on a vintage adventure bag, the World Cup is your most versatile solution.
- Side access laptop compartment (Fits most 15.4” screens)
- Dual side mesh bottle pockets with bungee closure
- Front panel expansion pocket with interior organization
- Top opening zippered main compartment with interior organization panel
- Top lid fleece lined zippered pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port
- Interior hanging pocket and sunglass holder
- Side compression straps w/ D-Ring attachment points
- Front panel bungee attachment
- EVA framesheet with Airmesh backpanel
- Removable 1.5” waistbelt
- 610d CORDURA® HP
- 210d Nylon Heat Emboss Liner
- 20” x 13.75” x 6” (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 52"
- Torso Size: 15" -19"
- 1525 in3 / 25 L
- Up to 40 lbs
- 2 lbs 2 oz / 0.96 kg