Mountain Shade Tarp
Any survivalist or seasoned camper will have you know that the tarp is one of the most important and versatile pieces of your camping kit, and at 12’ x 12’ this one rules them all.
Adding to Mountainsmith’s collection of tents and shelters, the Mountain Shade Tarp offers coverage from the elements under its 12x12 canopy. This shelter can be suspended from trees, set up with trekking poles, or deployed with tarp poles (sold separately). Whether you’re headed to a picnic, festival, river trip, or a backcountry campsite, the Mountain Shade Tarp is a durable, waterproof solution for all of life’s adventures.
- Catenary cut 12' x 12' tarp
- Can be set up with or without tarp poles
- Three season tarp
- Reflective guylines with cord adjustment
- Reinforced guyout attachment points
- 82"H tarp pole set-up option (Sold separately - See Accessories)
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Tarp: 68d x 210t Poly Ripstop PU2000MM F/R
- 68d Poly Storage Sack
- S/S J-Stakes
- 144" x 144" (L x W)
- 23" x 5" (Packed)
- Capacity varies depending on tarp set-up