Mountain Shelter LT
Inspired by a 30 year old Mountainsmith design, this lightweight backcountry shelter sets up fast with two trekking poles (or properly positioned trees) and offers solid weather protection for two from the elements with it’s 40d sil-nylon body.
Starting at $129.95
Our Mountain Shelter LT is a lightweight, 40d sil-nylon, three-season tarp shelter that weighs in at an impressive 2lbs and is easily set-up with two trekking poles (sold separately) ensuring your next back-country experience is done with minimal weight, gear and hassle. Reflective guy-lines enable taut, adjustable set-up and can even be used to secure tarp shelter to well positioned trees or properly anchored attachment points in lieu of the standard trekking pole set-up. Sil-nylon exterior coating and PU2000mm underside coating ensure weather-proof security for your next backwoods excursion. Pair the Mountain Shelter LT with the Mountainsmith Haze 50L Mountainlight backpack and you have a pack/shelter combo coming in at an astounding 4lbs.
- Three season tarp
- Zippered single door, two person layout
- Sets up with 2 standard trekking poles - 53"H at Front / 40"H at Back
- Rear ventilation window
- Reflective guylines with tensionlock cord adjustment
- Guyout attachment points (top two guyouts enable overhead tree set-up instead of dual trekking pole set-up)
- Reinforced V-stakes
- Stuffsack included
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- Set-up instructions printed on stuffsack
- 40dx244T Nylon Storage Sack
- 7075 Aluminum V-Stakes -13pcs
- Tarp: 40d Sil-Nylon Rip Stop PU2000MM F/R
- 142" x 54" x 84" (360 x 137 x 213 cm)
- Area: 54 ft² / 5 m²
- Peak: 4' 6"
- 2 Person
- 2 lbs / 0.9 kg (Packed)
- 1 lb 14 oz / 0.85 kg (Trail)