Zerk 40 Backpack
Countless hours, thousands of miles, a hundred beers, and one giant beard later and we are proud to introduce the ZERK 40. Co-designed with The Real Hiking Viking, a renowned thru-hiker with thousands of hiking miles under his belt, the ZERK 40 pack stands alone as the ideal combination of weight, durability, comfort, and accessibility.
Co-designed with The Real Hiking Viking, a professional hike-really-long-distances-really-quickly-er, the ZERK 40 was born out of a need for an ultralight pack that can withstand the thousands of miles per year that The Real Hiking Viking already covers. We wanted to make sure it would allow him to go farther, to hike longer, and to work more efficiently on the trail.
Over the course of 2 years of development, the ZERK 40 went through 4 iterations and over 5,000 miles of testing on the Wind River High Rout, the Colorado Trail, The Tetons, and more.
- Wide outh roll top access with opposing buckles for multiple roll top securing capabilities.
- Wide, ultra-running inspired shoulder straps for outstanding weight distribution across your torso
- Dual mesh shoulder pockets (2 pockets on each shoulder strap) for conveniently stashing & organizing on trail essentials
- Stiff atilon foam & breathable mesh back panel for lightweight and moisture reducing support
- XXL side pockets for 'can-I-fit-this?' worry free storage capacity
- Outer mesh snack & trash stash pocket, easily accessible while wearing the pack
- Secure overtop webbing compression strap for added security and a centered attachment point
- Low profile side compression straps for added bounding pressure & gear storage capability
- Massive stretch mesh front pocket for easy access to gear and stashing everything that didn't quite fit inside
- Removable bear & gear canister straps with multiple attachment points to customize gear storage locations
- Reflective & removable bungee cord for strapping down that extra layer or 4...
- 1.5' removable waist belt so you can shed those oz's if you need to without cutting them off
- 100d Nylon HT w/ 200d Spectra Double R/S TPU
- Atilon Foam (Backpanel)
- 210g Stretch Mesh
- EVA & PE Foam